Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vacation

Hello! Today I wanna share you guys some pics from my weekend in Bali a view months ago. Bali is sooooooo amazing. I felt like I'm in heaven. haha! I just love Bali, especially the beaches! They're so beautiful.
Keep reading to see some beauty tips for a trip to a hot place as Bali.
Here they are! (A simple click to enlarge the photos)



Taken when I watched the zoo performance



This was taken by my Mom.


See how huge the sculpture is!


Sitting on an elephant's trunk haha!



Action in from of a gate called Gapura.



Posing with my aunt. Look how beautiful the background is!



Posing with a boat in the sea haha!



Shaking hands with a turtle.


Beauty tips for hot place vacation 

> Always use sunscreen to avoid sunburn. Put it in your bag for touch ups.
> Wear a simple and natural make up. You want a natural look.When I was in Bali, I only used mascara to brighten up my eyes.
> Bring your comb in your bag, always.
> Bring a pack of face paper to remove oils from your face.
> Always bring a lip balm to keep your lips hydrated.


If you're going to have a vacation trip, I recommend you to go to Bali. You'll never regret ;)
Thanks for reading my blog, stay tune and subscribe!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment would be nice! x