By the way, have you ever gotten greasy hair even after you washed your hair?
No more! I have the solution! I've tried it last week and it super worked.
Here's the steps:
1. Wash your hair. Why? It easier to absorb any nutrients when your hair is wet.
2. Take any vinegar you have, and pour it into a glass.
3. Pour until it reach about 1/4 of your glass. Fill your 3/4 glass with water.
4. Use it on your hair, concentrate on top of your head (because there are so much oils there), and use any remains of your mix to all over your hair.
5. Wait 5-10 minutes. You better use a mask, because the smells is so so so BAD! I tried to imitate robot, but totally weird haha! I wore the mask upside down *sigh*
6. Wash your hair twice with your favorite shampoo. Finish off with your favorite conditioner. Here I'm using Herbal Essence Dangerously Straight shampoo and L'Oréal Smooth Intense for frizzy hair caring conditioner. They both work amazingly!
Andddddddd.... You're done! Goodbye greasy hair ;)
Thanks for reading my blog