Monday, September 26, 2011

Bye Bye Greasy Hair!

Look, I didn't wear any make up. My skin is dehydrated and so sensitive these days because I'm stressing out to face exams at school. So I decided to wear only false lashes to make my eyes look more fresh. And now I finally realize that my face looked terribly tired :(

By the way, have you ever gotten greasy hair even after you washed your hair?
No more! I have the solution! I've tried it last week and it super worked.

Here's the steps:

Vinegar Treatment


1. Wash your hair. Why? It easier to absorb any nutrients when your hair is wet.



2. Take any vinegar you have, and pour it into a glass.



3. Pour until it reach about 1/4 of your glass. Fill your 3/4 glass with water.



4. Use it on your hair, concentrate on top of your head (because there are so much oils there), and use any remains of your mix to all over your hair.



5. Wait 5-10 minutes. You better use a mask, because the smells is so so so BAD! I tried to imitate robot, but totally weird haha! I wore the mask upside down *sigh*



6. Wash your hair twice with your favorite shampoo. Finish off with your favorite conditioner. Here I'm using Herbal Essence Dangerously Straight shampoo and L'OrĂ©al Smooth Intense for frizzy hair caring conditioner. They both work amazingly!


Andddddddd.... You're done! Goodbye greasy hair ;)



Thanks for reading my blog
xoxo.

stay gorgeous!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute blog :)! Love the banner especially! Keep up the great posts :).
    xx

    http://sipping-green-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it okay to touch the vinegar and water with hand? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Vinegar is edible, so it's okay to touch it. But make sure you wash your hands afterward

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing this information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good tip to get rid of greasy hair. Vinegar can make your hair shine. Use it twice a week for better results. Thanks for an amazing share.

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x