Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cute aren't they?

Here I am, posting something for you, because I'm too tired to continue studying, haha!

View weeks ago, I drew something. I already posted it in my twitter, and I decided to post it here too.
So, take a look!

Jessica



Jonathan


Cute aren't they? I don't know if you realize, but they're wearing a same pattern! (Jonathan: tie, Jessica: skirt). 


Tools that I used to draw these:

Staedtler 100 Mars Lumograph pencil in 2B


Very soft and easy to use for sketch.


Pentel A105 Caplet 0.5mm mechanical pencil in Orange


I used this after my staedtler pencil to sharper the line. It's very comfortable and my favorite since I was a kid. 


Boxy eraser


I love this eraser because it cleans so well!


Faber Castell pencil color


Good quality pencil colors. And i love to use water on it so it transform into water color :) And what I like, it's toxic free. It means it's safe for children. When I was a kid, I used too much water so my paper was totally wet haha!


Pilot Marqueur A Dessin drawing pens in 03 & 05


The pigment is just cool. I used 03 to drew the inside, and 05 for the outline. I used the bigger one to make that cute look.


They're all comfortable to use! I very recommend you to use these tools :)

Okay, that's it for today. Thanks for reading my blog!
xoxo.

stay gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment would be nice! x