Sunday, October 16, 2011

DIY Buttons Nail Art ♥

I have plenty of time to update, so I post this tutorial. I've seen many girls wore lovely nails, and I decided to make it too.
This is super easy, quick, and cute! hehe.

Here's what you gonna need:


> Fake nails (If you already have long nails, you don't need fake nails)
> Cute buttons
> Glue
> Blinkies

Steps:

1. Take a button and glue it.


2. Stick it in your fake nail / nail. I prefer to start it on the bottom of the nail.



3. Stick another button on your nail. Make a zig-zag pattern to make the nail looks cute >3<


4. Stick some blinkies in the spaces. But if you think the nail is good enough without the blinkies, you don't need this step :)


5. Work on another nails. You don't need to stick 3 buttons in each nail, just stick as many as you like.


6. Wait until dry. Then, stick them into your nails.


And there you have it! Your DIY cute nails. I'm sooooooo in love with them! ♥
Hope this is helpful. Thanks for reading my blog.

xoxo
-m

3 comments:

  1. aweee I love how you done the nailart<33 btw I'm your newest follower, I love love LOVE your post, especially your make up tuto! hehe.. I'm no good at make up though >.<~

    ReplyDelete
  2. that really creative (: loving it!!
    your blogs are interesting!

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that is such a neat idea!! I'm definitely going to have to try this out one day!

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x