Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dunia Fantasi (Theme Park)

Hello guys! Sorry for the late update. My school are going crazy these days :( but I'm updating now!
So last week, my cousins and I went to Dufan (Dunia Fantasi) at Jakarta. It's a theme park. You can google about it to know about Dufan. I was so happy, because I'm not afraid of heights, I looooooove heights <3 What about you? Share about your experience in the comment box!
Keep reading to see some tips from me.

This is one of my favorite pics I took at Dufan. (I'm in the middle)

Tips:

> You need to bring your sunglasses if you go to a theme park. The weather is super hot, and you have to protect your eyes from sun.
> Use sunblock all over your body, and use sunblock at your face.
> Bring a comb to keep your hair neat.
> If you wanna use make up, wear as minimum as possible. 

Thanks for reading,
goodluck.

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment would be nice! x