Saturday, October 1, 2011

Romantic Sweets

Happy Friday guys! How's your day? Good isn't it?
Today I'm gonna post my first make up tutorial ever.
I inspired by the sweets that always fills my mind, candies and chocolates. They're both sweet and I love them so much!
So, here they are.

Romantic Sweets


Eye Cosmetics:


Urban Decay Naked Palette





Beautis Factory Eyeshadow Palette






Sephora Waterproof Cream Eyeliner






Steps




1. Use you foundation all over your face. Cover it with your favorite powder to mattify your skin texture. Cover your imperfections with concealer.




2. Redefine your brows. (My brow in my third pic is defined already)

3. Take color number 1 and put it all over your lid.



4. Take the pink color (number 2) and apply it from the center and work your way out. This was inspired by the candies.



5. Darker your outer corner with a darker color, such as purple (number 3).



6. Apply dark brown (number 4) to warm your eyes. Apply it in the edge of your eyes and blend it out. Don't forget your bottom waterlines to balance your eyes. This color will make a romantic look. The brown was inspired by the sweetness of chocolates.



7. Line your eyes with a cream liner to make a softer eyes. Line your eyes thinly and wing it out a bit.



8. Your eye make up is done. Use blusher, highlighter, bronzer, lipbalm, lipstick or lipgloss. And you're done!




So, you're look is complete. You can wear this look when you're dating with your boyfriend or hangout with your friends in the evening.

What do you think? I'm a newbie so sorry if it's not good enough :( But I've tried my best! hehe.
Thanks for reading my blog, meet you in the next post, stay tune!

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for this tutorial. It's soooo lovely. I just discovered your blog. Keep up the good work. I just wanna tell to you that you will go far in blogging, just believe :D

    -jean

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x