Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tutorial: Taeyon Make Up Inspired

Hello everyone!
View months ago, I found Star Star Star live by Girls' Generation. I was so in love with Taeyon's look!






Her eyes looked like teary but natural and bright an cute, aaaahh.. I can't describe it. It's just too gorgeous!
So I decided to show you guys a make up tutorial inspired by her. It's all about accentuating your feature by highlighting!
So, here we go.


1. Apply foundation and concealer, then set your make up with powder.


Here I'm using
Heroine Make Smooth Cover Powder Clear


2. Tight-line your eyes. This will make your eyes look more natural and a fuller lashes look.
My left eye is tight-lined. See? Looks natural :)


Here I'm using
Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner in Black




3. Line your eyes with cream liner. Make super thin line for a natural look.


 


Here I'm using
Sephora Smokey Cream Liner Waterproof


4. Darken your eyes with grey eyeshadow to make your eyes more 3D. I use a grey color called gunmetal.






Here I'm using
Urban Decay Naked Palette




5. Remove any fall outs. Then, highlight your high points such as brow bone, nose bridge, upper cheeks, 
inner corner of your eyes, and center of your forehead.



Don't forget to contour your nose



Here I'm using
Nars Highlighter Bronzer
6. Apply blush on apples of your cheeks to give you a fresh look.


7. Last but not least, curl your lashes and apply mascara.


Sorry I forgot to take a picture of my mascara :(
I'm using
Fairy Drops Mascara

And there you are, FINISHED! Your eyes should look bright and fresh :)


Tried to sing while camwhoring, used my curling iron as a microphone :p
I love that my skin looked like korean singers >3<

I'll try to post more yippie. Thanks for reading my blog. 
xoxo
-m

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of SNSD and this tutorial is so cute! I can't wait for their "The Boys" comeback :D
    Hehe I saw your wishlist and noticed that I have the shu uemura Deer Kiss xxxx Palette - I might do a review of it. Where are you from? Thanks a lot for following ^^

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x