Wanna buy any skincare that can make your skin hydrated, but too expensive?
What should I do?
Aha! I've got an idea!
> Half avocado
> 3 spoons of honey
What you need to do:
1. Spoon out the avocado into a clean bowl.
2. Mash it until it have a smooth texture.
3. Put 3 spoons of honey into the mashed avocado, and mix it up with a clean spoon.
4. Use it all over your face, but avoid the eye area.
5. Wear it for 10-15 minutes.
Don't wanna ruin my makeup, so I only use it at my cheeks HAHA
Then, rinse off your face. And the result is...............
TADAHH!! Soft and smooth skin! Say goodbye to dry skin. Use it once a day, and your skin will perfectly smooth! You can store the rest of your mask in your fridge, but finish it as soon as possible so the mask won't smelly (or whatever).
SORRY! I didn't write any new post for weeks. My school was super crazy, they gave me so much assignments and exams every-single-day. But, I already finish my finals (the final exams were horribly difficult), and it means I can blog more!
Ok, end of post. BYE!