Friday, December 2, 2011

DIY Natural-Miracle Facial Mask

Christmas is super near, but dry skin bothers you?
Wanna buy any skincare that can make your skin hydrated, but too expensive?

What should I do?

 Aha! I've got an idea!

Here I'm going to show you girls, how to make a facial mask from natural ingredients. You only need this two simple ingredients:

> Half avocado
> 3 spoons of honey

What you need to do:

1. Spoon out the avocado into a clean bowl.
2. Mash it until it have a smooth texture.
3. Put 3 spoons of honey into the mashed avocado, and mix it up with a clean spoon.
4. Use it all over your face, but avoid the eye area.
5. Wear it for 10-15 minutes.



Don't wanna ruin my makeup, so I only use it at my cheeks HAHA

Then, rinse off your face. And the result is...............


TADAHH!! Soft and smooth skin! Say goodbye to dry skin. Use it once a day, and your skin will perfectly smooth! You can store the rest of your mask in your fridge, but finish it as soon as possible so the mask won't smelly (or whatever).

SORRY! I didn't write any new post for weeks. My school was super crazy, they gave me so much assignments and exams every-single-day. But, I already finish my finals (the final exams were horribly difficult), and it means I can blog more!

Ok, end of post. BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.
    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com with title BIOSILK SHAMPOO

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so simple and easy!! I must try :D thanks for sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x