Monday, December 19, 2011

Last Night Fun

Ohai! Yesterday, I went to my friend's sweet 17th birthday party. I was so happy. So, I was getting ready from 2pm (the party started at 6pm).I promised to my friend, Icha, to come to her house at 4:30 pm, but you know what? She was at saloon when i arrived at her house! OH MY GOD. So I waited her for maybe 30 minutes, watched cartoons with her brother (bored). Then, she arrived and I was freaking happy. I put make up on her face, and on Irene too (I'll show photos of Irene and Icha later). Sooo, here we go!

Loads of camwhore photos are waiting for you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


FOTD


OOTD


Me and Icha, camwhoring in front of her house. No flash!



Another photos of us, this time with flash! Actually, my face is so white in the real photo, so I photoshoped it so my face doesn't look so pale. And I photoshoped my chin too, because... I'm gaining weight :"(




Trying to look cute, but... failed.


On my way to the venue! My friend was making fun of me because I camwhore a lot!


Gaby and I! One of my besties.



I look super short in here *crying* but both of them are super tall!


Cindy and I. I call her "mochi" because... I don't know why but I just call her like that haha!


Audi! My bestfriend since I was little.


My junior high school friends. Missing all of them.


Salad oh salad~


Here's Irene! Why do I post photo of her without me there? I took this picture and it's EXTRA GORGEOUS! She looks like a model. Good photography skill of mine ;)


Here's the birthday girl, Krissan! Wish her happy birthday, guys!


Camwhored with Fefe.


Camwhoring with the baloons. The party was over, and we were waiting for Icha's mom to take us home.


The last photo! I didn't make that effects. I think the camera lens got dirty. But, it's gorgeous anyway. LOVE IT! <3

Once again, happy birthday my lovely friend, Krissan. Wish you all the very best in your 17th year of live. Thanks for the great party, I have a lot of fun last night!

xoxo, BYE!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! ^^. Seems like you had lots of fun! ^^. And you're very beatufiul~ Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures; I really love your dress and heels, you're so adorable. (:
    --

    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you loook sooooo pretty!! the whole outfit look great, and your purse too! ^___^ <3

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x