Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Post of 2011 !!!!

Happy NYE everyone! We'll meet 2012 soon. I hope that all of our wishes will come true and may God bless all of ya!

2011 has been a very nice year for me. I had loads of fun and sad moments too. But I believe that it'll make me stronger. Here's some of my 2011 experiences.
- Start blogging.
- Got new friends from blogs : Xiaoqing, Vyvy, and Lina! I love them, they're so nice.
- Got into science class.
- Study super super superrrrrrrrrrrrrr hard.
- Went to theme park with classmates.
- Met new friends from BB Singapore.
- Bought circle lens.
And many moreeeeeeee....
And I'm so happy that now I have 22 subscribers, thankyou so much guys, I love you *hugs and kisses*. So this is the last post in 2011. I'll make this post so long yeah!

And I'm going to share you guys about some stuffs that I have.
I have a "Christmas Tree" toy that my cousin gave it to me. It is AMAZING. Ok I'll show you why it is amazing.





It looks like this.

Then you have to make the tree.


Put the tree at the bowl or whatever the name is



 Then pour the water into the bowl
So... Let's see what happen next.

0 Hour
 


See! The water is coming up.


Nothing has grown up yet. But the water is coming up higher.


See see see! There's something at the bottom!


Nothing changed *sigh*


It's growing again.




 Grows super slow and I'm like...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




And finally
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Super cool right? I don't know what is it but it looks so cute and fluffy! So it's been like a week and the still alive, SUPER AMAZING. Now I'm going to show you the next cute items.





 Blackberry silicons! The rabbit one is mine, and the cow one is my sister's. Both of them are cute, right? My sister bought it at the Mall and actually in Indonesia you can find it everywhere.

 SUPPPAAAAAAAH CUUTTTEEEE RIIIGHTT!?!? This is a strawberry shortcake mug that I bought like last month. I can't take my eyes of it, super duper cute! cute cute cute cute cute cute.......


These are the super cheap nail polishes! But don't underestimate them. They are pretty cool. The Left one cost me Rp 9.000,00 and the right one Rp 6.000,00 (just google to know how much those in USD)


See? Not bad!

Ok. Done with the cute stuffs.

So, I've got tagged by my new friend, Xiaoqing. She's a friendly kind of friend. And she's very kind to me at twitter. Love her ♥ And don't forget to visit her amazing blog, just click her name above. There's some rules for this question tags.


Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.



11 facts of me:
> Freaking HATE cockroaches!
> Love pinks
> Talkative
> Laugh super loud
> Love cute stuffs such as Hello Kitty.
> Sleep like a pig
> Smile a lot
> Like to keep my nails long even it's uncomfortable
> Can type my blackberry super fast
> Love to making jokes (even sometimes my joke isn't funny hehe!)
> Sing a lot even my voice is not too good



Here's the questions from Xiaoqing

1. What do you do on really cold days?
SLEEP!

2.Would you rather have the ability to fly, or the ability to breathe underwater? Why?
Breathe underwater. I wanted to be a mermaid when I was little, because I love the underwater world. There are so many things that people haven't touch it yet, and I'm sure it's beautiful.

3. If you had to give up on favourite food, what would be the most difficult?
Oh nooo, I love all kind of foods. I can't give up any of them :(

4. What is your dream job?
Graphic designer!

5. How do you see your life changing in the next five years?
Hmm.... I don't know. Haha. It depends on God :)
6. What are you most excited about right now?
Waiting for more blog subscribers.

7. What is your favourite month of the year? 
April, because it's the month of my birthday.

8. What as the weirdest gift you ever received?
A cute small pig, but when I squeezed it, something brown came out from it's butt, like a poop! Yuckssss.

9. Do you have any hidden talent? If yes, what is it?
I can type my blackberry really fast.

10. What makes you feel the happiest?
When my parent hugs me.

11. What is your favourite cosmetic brand?
NARS.

Here's 11 bloggers that I tag:
- Cominica
- Sparkle Apple
- Panda Blush
- Miss Vyvy
- Life Learn Love
- Teenage Diary
- Jacy Chan
- Cunggie
- Oh My Sweets
- StyleFoxHouse
- Obsession

So Here's the question for you guys. I hope you can do this tag and don't forget to insert my link at your post.

1. What is your favorite food?
2. What do you do if you're alone in your house?
3. What is your dream job?
4. Which one you prefer, brown or blonde?
5. What did you do in your holidays?
6. What is your worst experience ever?
7. What is your sweet memory in 2011 that you like the most?
8. What kind of fashion do you like?
9. Long or short hair?
10. Normal contact lenses or big circle lenses?
11. Why do  you answer this tags?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, 2012 is near, super near, one hour to go, YIPPIE! Happy New Year for you guys, I hope my blog will have more followers *hehehe* don't forget to SUBSCRIBE ok! I hate it if people that have google account or blog only read and read and keep reading but not subscribe. It's so freaking mean! But still, I love my readers.




HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

6 comments:

  1. Sooo jealous of the cup and magical toy tree!! I wish I had ^__^
    I hope is ok if I post questions answer here, I'll mention you though in a future post of mine soon ;)

    1. What is your favorite food?
    Too hard! Current craving though is ramen ^^

    2. What do you do if you're alone in your house?
    be VERY loud!!

    3. What is your dream job?
    Model hahaha, but I am aiming for pharmacist in reality

    4. Which one you prefer, brown or blonde?
    depends, I like having brown hair though!

    5. What did you do in your holidays?
    celebrate with family and friends ^^

    6. What is your worst experience ever?
    cant tell D:

    7. What is your sweet memory in 2011 that you like the most?
    meeting new friends like you! ^^

    8. What kind of fashion do you like?
    japanese and korean fashion!

    9. Long or short hair?
    long long long

    10. Normal contact lenses or big circle lenses?
    circle lens!! <3

    11. Why do you answer this tags?
    it is fun and you are such a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the christmas tree toy is amazing~! lol
    and btw, thanks for tagging me

    ReplyDelete
  3. wheee sorry for my late reply, my compie is broken so i haven't got any chance to check up every single blog I follow >.< soooweeeh. I will try to make a post about this n mention u back, cuz I got a full time job ady >.< it's been busy like hell.lulz

    ReplyDelete
  4. your tree is so cute, i have never seen such thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you buy the nail polishes gen? :3 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bought it at Lippo mall's naughtyplus :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x