Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas + X2 Baby Eyes Circle Lens Review

Merry Christmas

for all of my readers! #play-We wish you a merry Christmas song. May God bless all of you, and may your wishes become true. And happy holidays too. I love this year's Christmas so much, there were so much things that I did with my family. I love you Mom, Dad, and my sister. Here's my best Christmas gift for you guys..



Let's go to the review
.
.
.
.
.
So about a month ago, my sister bought a pair of circle lens called X2 Baby Eyes. The package is sooooo cute! I wish someday I can make a great design like this *hoping*.





Here's the lens (without flash)

With flash

She chose black color (If I was her, I would buy another color, because black is so simple). I asked her to pick another color but yeah, she prefer black. So, here's the pics!


My sister's eye before she use the circle lens (with flash)

Sorry, I can't post the non-flash one because they're blurry :(

AND
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After (with flash)!

Her eye looks so freaking huge, and I love it! <3 I have my own circle lens (blue and green) but the size is not as big as her lens.

Without flash.

You can clearly see the camera from her eye hehe.

Her opinion about X2 Baby Eyes Circle Lens in Black

Comfort : Bad 
Safety : Not so good 
Price : Average 
Pros : The diameter is big enough 
Cons : Not comfortable and drying 

I hope this post can help you to pick the right lenses for you. Tell me your opinion and don't forget to...

SUBSCRIBE!!
Update!
p/s: this post is completely my own opinion, I don't get payed to advertise this.

8 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty! It's too bad that they're not comfortable D: Why is the safety not good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the puppy picture is so cute! Thanks for the review, they really made her eyes bigger and the packaging is so cute but it's too bad that the comfort is low. Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omoo the packaging is real cute! And I've tagged you! http://xiaoqingqiang.blogspot.com/2011/12/11-questions-tag.html Hope you would do the tag~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no..the review..it's pretty bad ay?
    Thanks for the review babe, gonna stay away from this product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @pinkbuble : yes it is, but maybe my sister's eyes are quite sensitive :)
    @Tifanny-kim: because my sister's eye got red easily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm i know this is something i could google but id rather ask somebody who would know personally! i have really dark brown eyes but ive always wanted blue, will wearing blue contact fully cover the brown underneath and make them look light? or will they always look DARK blue? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! hope you had great christmas! and wow great enlargement

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried x2 too once, and it makes my eyes really hurt @_@

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x