Friday, December 23, 2011

Random Update

Hey yo! Actually, I don't know what to post today. I just randomly wanted to write something so yeah, this post created. This holiday is so heavenly. I ate so much food everyday (this explains why I'm getting fatter and fatter). Oyeah, yesterday my sister had her 22th birthday. Wish her a happy birthday, guys!
Few days ago, my sister and I made ginger breads and chocolate cookies which is super duper delicious. Sorry I don't post the picture, the picture is in my sister's phone.
Anyway, Christmas is almost come (2 days again) and I'm so excited! My mom told me that she wants to cook spaghetti this Christmas. My mom's spaghetti is the most delicious spaghetti in this world! So, tomorrow I'm going to church with my family to celebrate Christmas, so freaking happy. And my mom already put Christmas gifts under my Christmas tree. So freaking curious about it. Yap, this post is so random and I don't know why do I even post this. Okela, because this is random already, I'll make it more random by posting some random photos that I take it a few minutes ago by my webcam, haha!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 #1 super love my hair

#2

 
#3 blink! Love you readers <3

End of random update, bye!

1 comment:

A comment would be nice! x