Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another 17th Birthday Party

Ohai everyone! I'm back with a "real" blogpost with the new banner weehee. So so so so so so happy.
Ok, so last night my classmate called Fellis had her 17th birthday party. Actually her birthday was on 16th of January. But because it was Monday, Fellis celebrated it in Saturday.
I'm going to post many photos of me yesterday. BUT I am so glad that I only photoshopped 1 photo of me, yeay! As you can see, I've cut my bangs! What do you think?



Here we go
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#1 FOTD

#2 OOTD
#3 my sister took this pic! Chio or what? (photoshopped myself)

#4

#5

#6 with Sheilda (left) and Richa (right)

#7

#8

#9

#10 with Gaby

#11 with Vera. I forgot who took this pic, but she set the flash to low flash so the pic is not bright enough. But, I look great so I post it LOL

#12

#13 with Abigail

#14 with the pretty birthday girl, Fellis! <3

#15 this one taken after the I dance so hard, so my bangs is... yucks.

#16 unexpectedly, I met my old friend, Jessica! I didn't notice her at first, but suddenly she called me and I remembered her!

#17 with Cindy


#18 with Wonna

#19 with Janice

#20 with beautiful Fefe!

And last but not least
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A GIF OF ME YEAH! 


ok enough. Please do leave a comment for me <3
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I think the bangs suit you really well ^^ you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whee u look cute with that blue eyes XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit and I love your blue lenses!!! thanks for following, I love your blog and followed back :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so cute! I love your dress~~
    followed back :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit and these pictures, you look so good and that dress is really beautiful, the color combination, the shape, the length are all perfect also your bag rocks and you are really beautiful! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x