Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NEW BANNER

BRAND NEW BANNER HOORAY!

Just made it today and launched it today. Amazing right? I photoshoped it by myself. Im not a pro, so sorry if it is not good enough, but I've tried my best and I'm so proud of myself :D

I've been wanted to have a banner with a picture of me in it, but I don't have any idea. And suddenly, I had an idea and made that one! What do you think? pretty right? Pink all the way, so cute. I used 2 kinds of flower, rose and hibiscus. I love both of them, they're pretty and suits my pic well.

Oh, and I've reached 30 subscribers! Omg I can't believe it. Thank you so much girls, I love ya! And if you haven't subscribed yet, please subscribe now by clicking the follow button.

So... the post isn't complete without camwhore pics. These were taken at the same day as the banner. But sorry, I'm too tired to ps all of them (because school is driving me crazy) so I'm not going to post all of them.

Here they are.

#1

I think I look cute in here LOL
#2

#3

#4

A bit blurry, but ok
#5

#6

#7

#8
OK then, GOODBYE! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Haha cute ^^ i want to make one too but I dont have photoshop :( one day i will make one though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love your new banner :D you look pretty!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my cooking blog, it means a lot to me! Also for following me!
    I'm following you now 2! If you want to see me in your followers list i'll be in the end because my profile picture doesn't appear (it has problems)
    Great pics of you!
    Would you like to check my personal blog and if you like it you can follow me there 2? I can't follow you twice because I have both blogs with same add!
    Hope yo hear again from you!

    Hope you're having a great day!
    http://www.kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://www.kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely banner :)
    i just love your blog
    i'm now following you
    hope you follow me back
    http://starduststew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha stalked your old posts! Which eyelashes are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! >3< I'm wearing Elise, made in my country, Indonesia. Have you heard that brand before?

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x