Saturday, February 11, 2012

Make Up Tutorial | Valentines Day Look



 Hello ladies! I'm yawning like thousand times while writing this post haha!

Valentines day is coming, and I'm going to make a simple tutorial of Valentines day look, that super wearable. This look is simple, romantic, but natural. I realized that I never make a make up tutorial in 2012, so this is the first one is this year!

Oh, and sorry for the bad pics. I don't know why, I looked at the mirror and I feel that I looked good, but my camera took shitty photos. But, ok. Hope you can understand :)
Let's move to the tutorial.

First, apply foundation, concealer, and set it with powder.



Then, apply your eye primer to make your eye shadow looks more vibrant.

I'm using Urban Decay primer potion

Warm your eyes with a soft peach color.



Sorry a bit blurry!

Next, with your naked palettee, take the color called "buck" and apply it as in the picture below.




Then, using "hustle", darken the edge of your eyes to make it more deep.



Apply glitter all over your lids. It's easier to use your finger.



Line your eyes with gel liner or liquid liner. I highly suggest you to make a thin line so your look will be natural.



Curl your lashes and use your favorite mascara.
Then use a soft pink blush at the apples of your cheek.



And you're done!


So, dress up, fix your hair, and you're ready to go!

And don't forget to camwhore.




I hope you enjoy this tutorial, and I hope this tutorial is helpful for you. 
And if you have any questions, you can post the question by comment below.

Have a great Valentines Day girls! xx

14 comments:

  1. lovely tutorial! love the soft look! hope you have a lovely valentines day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Hope you have a lovely valentines day too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last pic , lovely smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics :)

    Now following you.

    http://www.missabegaila.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice make up tutorial, I like the colors.
    Thanks for follow me, I follow you~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. very natural and girly!
    love your hair style, too. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou Lena! I love your style too :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x