Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Uber Smooth Skin






Hello girls! Long time no see! I've been busy these days and I didn't have time to blog. But finally, I can blog today. So happy!

Today I'm going to review a product called Castella body lotion. This lotion is produced in my country, Indonesia. I got this product from Bearfully, my favorite online shop. She kindly sponsored this lotion.



Honestly, I've never heard this brand before. But surprisingly, this lotion rocks! As you can see, the packaging is extremely cute. It's a cow! Looks like it's a milk. I want to drink it haha!


Yepp! It's milk rich! I always like milk rich body lotion. It really makes your skin smooth and juicy. Besides milk, Castella contains almond oil too. It is rich in vitamin E which is good for your skin.


Pour it onto your hand, Just a bit! I poured it a bit and I can use for my both hands. Whoops. I forgot to re-color this pic :(


Pic speaks exactly what I want to say. Uber smooth, and smells really nice too! I love it sooooo much.


Loving this lotion so much <3 You have to try it!

Thanks to Bearfully that sponsored this body lotion. 



Do visit and like her facebook page HERE. I also put the banner at my sidebar for your convenience.

Ok I'll end this post with my pic!


Bye girls! xoxoxoxo

14 comments:

  1. Whitening body lotion? In such an adorable package? :O I want to be whitened :( ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! Cute >3< you're white already :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its my first time to see such super cute body lotion packaging XD , here, all packaging looks boring like hell XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup! The first cutest body lotion packaging ever >3<

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this lotion will make my skin just like you, I'll buy tons of it! Anyway, your last name must be Cullen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wtf why are you so funneh gabyyyyyy! LOOOOOOOLSS

    ReplyDelete
  7. The packaging is so cute~
    And the product looks like it works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute packaging.. I love cows & sheep! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep it is cute! I love cows too, they're cute lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the body lotion  is so cute! a little cow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuMay 30, 2012 at 3:37 PM

    um                  

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to revisit once again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

    my web page; cheap computer desks 2013

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x