Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sulli f(x) Inspired Makeup Tutorial





I'M SO EXCITED! THIS IS THE FIRST MAKE UP TUTORIAL VIDEO THAT I EVER MADE OMG. So happy!

Anyway, I'm going to show you how to look like Sulli from f(x). F(x) is a famous Korean girl band. You can search them on google. I'm a fan of Sulli. She's fresh, cute, and so pretty! I love her. I recognized that she almost always wearing the same kind of eye make up. Not the same, but almost same. And I love it! So I decided to make a tutorial about it.

And I'm so sorry if I sounded weird here, I kinda nervous so... yeah you know haha!



Please support me by subscribing, girls (and boys). My username is koalakisstv. And I hope it is helpful. Going to share some pics of me with that make up.




So, what do you think? I've tried my best, and I'll try better next time. I need your support guys.
Please subscribe, thankyou!

I love you all *smoooches* xoxoxoxo

23 comments:

  1. I love it! Sulli is my bias from f(x) too, she's so cute ^^
    Your makeup looks good and natural to wear everyday :) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute ^^ And I think you got it down really well~

    ReplyDelete
  3.  So pretty!
    I like it. : ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep I love her too! She's super cute and I saved her photos in my phone LOL. Thankyou anyway <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rebecca, hope my video is helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Christina! Hope it's helpful :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou so much Sandy, hope it's helpful for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoaaa, am going to pinch your cheek! Soooo flawless

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou cominica, u're pretty too! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOOL gue tau gue tembem geps huahahaha! Thankyou loh udah komen <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so pretty.  You look like IU. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. bentuk mata mu bagus say ^^ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your skin (not only face) looks so nice and fair! :) did you use any whitening product before? for face or body or like some whitening drug? thankyou!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use any whitening product at the moment, but I actually born with fair skin :) But by taking care your skin, it will getting fairer :)

      Delete
    2. thank you! I was born in fair skin too, was very fair T_T but I used to play under the sun all day long and now so hard of getting rid of tanned skin TT
      Do you recommend any whitening product ?

      Delete
  14. Wahhhh!!! I love this! You did a perfect job! Do you think It would work the same if you had a monolid?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhhhh what bb cream you used? Recommend me puhleaseee, bec I kind of not be able to play yur tutorial,makasih :D

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x