Friday, June 1, 2012

Hair Bow & Braid Tutorial

Hello girls! Finally I comeback with a tutorial. But this one is a bit different because it's a hair tutorial, not make up. I posted this pic in my instagram, and my friend told me that she wanted to see a tutorial.

Sorry for my "heart" faces LOL

This hairstyle is perfect for summer, or a sunny day. It's cute and fancy :)
So as requested, I made a tutorial video for this hairstyle. Uploading this video took like FOREVER and so frustrating! But I made it, and here it is!

Please enjoy!
Leave a comment in comment section below or at my video, I'll appreciate all of them! <3









6 comments:

  1. This hairstyle very suitable for you! Cute!! :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it's so cute!! It looks kinda complicated haha but I'll definitely try it sometime! Great job on the tutorial :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks gabyku yang canteeex :*:*:*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou! It's hard when you do it for the first time, but it's easy if you do it several times! :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x