Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hair Care

Hello girls! Today I'm going to talk about HAIR. Hair is our best asset, our crown. But, we have to treat 'em well to make 'em beautiful. I'm going to share my favorite hair products, but you don't have to use exactly the same. You can use your own hair products :) So, let's start!

1. Wash your hair.
This step is the most important step of all. For you that have oily hair or scalp, wash your hair every single day. By washing your hair, you can remove all of oil and dirt from your hair and scalp. It will make your scalp clean and healthy. You don't need to use a conditioner. But if you still wanna use it, just use a small amount of conditioner, not too much, just to condition your hair ends.

For normal to dry hair, you may wash your hair once every 2 days, because you need oil to make your hair stay healthy and silky. But keep in mind that you still have to wash your hair. Always condition your hair.

My favorite shampoo and conditioner are from Essential Nuance Airy. They have a peach smell, and very bubbly! I love them so much. They really make my hair smooth, recommended!

Don't use your nails while shampooing. Just massage your scalp gently to improve your blood circulation. Wash your hair until clean.

2. Hair Mask
So I picked this Strawberry Yoghurt hair mask from Makarizo. Smells so nice, like milk. And it really really condition my hair. I tried the Chocolate one before, but it's to oily for me. I like this one more :)

 Apply it all over your hair, including your scalp, and massage nicely. Use a hair cap for 30 minutes, then wash it off. I use it once a week. Because I have to tie my hair in school, my hair look a bit wavy (my hair was actually straight). This hair mask makes my hair a bit heavy so my hair becomes more straight. 

For you that have oily hair, you can use this mask, but don't apply it on your scalp. Just use them at the ends of your hair.

And if you don't wanna buy it, you can use honey. Just apply it at the ends of your hair. I know it feels so sticky, real sticky. But it washed off so easily, and your hair will conditioned because honey can hydrate your hair.



3. Comb your hair


Don't comb your hair straight after you wash your hair. Leave your hair for 15 minutes before you comb them because your hair is still weak when it's damp, let it rest first. Then, comb your hair with a wide tooth brush. After it, just let your hair air-dry.

4. Hair Vitamin


Yup, this is my ultra favorite hair vitamin, ELLIPS! You can use it every day when your hair is still wet. But for me, i just use it when I think i need it. When my hair ends feels a bit dry, I use it.

I personally think that using a hair vitamin every day is not too good. Although it is a vitamin, but it was made from chemical ingredients and I believe that if I use it too much, it can damage my hair as well.

5. Hair Tonic


I use this Rudy Hadisuwarno Hair tonic. I use it ONLY when I lost a lot of hair. Don't use a hair tonic too much, because you have to apply it on your scalp, and it works to cure your hair problem. If you don't have any problem, do not use it.

6. Heat Protector


You must to have this if you love to style your hair. Must must must! This will minimize the damage of your curling iron, hair dryer, and another heat stuffs. Use this before you style your hair, just spray it all over your hair.

But for the best result, try not to style your hair too often, like everyday. it will crazily makes your hair cries!

7. Vitamin Spray


Ok I didn't dye my hair (not yet, but I want it so bad). But this spray really makes your hair JUICY, for REAL. For you that dyed your hair, I totally recommend this spray. You don't need to buy exactly the same, you can find another spray. But I love Beautylabo :)


If you wanna see my hair, here it is.

No split ends and smooth! YEAY. Ahaha :p

Ok that's it. I hope this post is helpful.
If you have any questions, just leave a comment below. I will definitely answer it! 
Thanks for reading. GOODLUCK! <3<3<3<3<3<3

7 comments:

  1. heat protectornya beli d mana yaa? harganya brpaan? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was really helpful! I've been wanting to grow my hair out long and wanted to find some hair products to take really good care of it & make sure it stayed nice and healthy (I just got a haircut) so I'm really glad you posted this! I'm going to try out as many of these products as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aku beli lewat online shop di amrik waktu itu :) coba kamu cari aja online shop yang bisa ships worldwide :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading, Anna! Goodluck for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. namany apa ya dan merknyaa? oh ya how should I call you? Beata or Megan? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namanya Heat Tamer Spray, merknya Tresemme. Just call me Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok thanx for the info yaa Megan ^^

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x