Monday, June 18, 2012

HELLO KITTY ATTACKS



Hello everyone! Now I'm back with your absolute favorite character, Hello Kitty! So basically, Hello Kitty was born in 1974. And I don't care about it's history. I just love her! She's super cuteeeee omg. I believe there are thousand girls out ther that love Hello Kitty too, including you :) Haha.

So today, I'm going to share about my HelloKitty collection. But I want to apologize because I can't find all of them, so I'm just going to share some. So sorry :(

OKAY let's start!



My iPhone silicone case, in pastel pink. Cute, right? I love this case so muuuuch. But I hate the fact that it's a brand new silicone and smells so bad. I already searched in google abut this, and they said that the smells can dissapear by itself. Thank God :)


I know it's gorgeous! <3<3<3 I found it in a little store, they sells a lot hellokitty and rilakkuma <3



I got this uber cute usb flashdisk from my BFF as my birthday gift :)


My mom really knows me <3


What I love about this wallet is the bow! So puffy!




This is one bag. One bag with 2 hk. CUTENESS OVERLOAD.


Another gift from my BFF.


HelloKitty mugs! The left one with bow detail, and the right one with a head detail lol. Another gifts!


A big plate, I put my daily skin&hair care here. Gift too <3


My polaroid! <3


My drink bottles. I take these to school :)


Bento kit!


Swarovski bracelet. I used this in my birthday :) I lost my kitty necklace :(


Hellokitty's bow pluggy.


My Blackberry wallpaper & themes


iPhone lockscreen :)


I don't really understand my pose LOL Got my tee frome my friend :)




Close up! :3


Super close up!

Ok, I'm finished. Thanks all for reading this post :) For potential sponsors out there, you can see how good I take pictures of my collections.

Thankyou girls, I love you <3


25 comments:

  1. Aww you look cute ^^ And wow, that's hello kitty overload LOL tbh, I was never a hello kitty kind of girl :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheee I love Hello Kitty too, I'm collecting HK mini figurines though <33 so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the giant doll and usb, your bff seems really knows you :D massive cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep me too! It's just toooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks christina! <3 aw really? She's cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup, i really love hello kitty too.
    you can see my new header.. hello kitty design :)

    www.prettiestlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw...u fans of hello kitty like me...
    I really want to have Hello Kitty polaroid...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Appreciation to my father who told me about this web site, this blog is
    truly awesome.

    My webpage: glutenfreie rezepte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking
    about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thanks

    Also visit my blog :: tcm ernährung

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are good in favor of new viewers.


    My homepage :: the diet
    My page :: low carb nüsse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great information. Lucky me I ran across your blog by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have book marked it for later!

    My site: wordpress anleitungen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll right away grasp your rss as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription link
    or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me understand so
    that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    Look into my blog post :: bloggs
    Also see my site - britisch kurzhaar katzen

    ReplyDelete
  14. This design is wicked! You obviously know how to
    keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

    Here is my web blog: schnelle gerichte

    ReplyDelete
  15. What i don't realize is if truth be told how you are now not really a lot more neatly-preferred than you may be right now. You are so intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly when it comes to this subject, made me individually imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be involved until it is something to do with Girl gaga!
    Your individual stuffs outstanding. Always care for it up!


    my site ... lo carb

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog.
    Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
    A small number of my blog readers have complained about my
    website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks
    great in Safari. Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?



    My website :: beschriftungsgerät wasserfest

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent post. I'm dealing with a few of these issues as well..

    Visit my blog - steuerberatung wiesbaden

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's
    new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking
    and checking back frequently!

    Review my web blog ... Glutenfreie Diät

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I
    clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing
    all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say superb blog!


    Feel free to surf to my website paläoernährung

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, superb weblog structure! How lengthy have you ever
    been blogging for? you make blogging look easy.
    The full glance of your web site is fantastic, as neatly as the content!



    Feel free to visit my homepage: wordpress installation

    ReplyDelete
  21. I got this web site from my friend who shared with
    me on the topic of this web page and now this time I am browsing this web site and reading very informative posts at this place.



    Also visit my web site :: schnell erfolgreich abnehmen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there, I want to subscribe for this weblog to obtain most
    up-to-date updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.



    Also visit my webpage bt-dg03 bluetooth usb dongle driver

    ReplyDelete
  23. One of the most popular sport in the world is football
    QU & PDQ

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x