Saturday, June 30, 2012

KUKIDO | Baked Hapiness



Do you ever feel like you are craving for something nice and sweet like homemade cookies and cakes? OF COURSE I do feel it all the time.


I always wanted something sweet! And I love homemade cookies! But the problem is, I can not make it by myself. So, what should I do? I am too lazy to go to the mall just to buy cookies.


Aha! I know what should I do. I must find a bakery that can deliver cookies to my house!


The best homemade bakery.

KUKIDO cookies and cupcakes specializes in baking and decorated cookies. Besides the healthy snacks, we also create custom made bakery for presents and souvenirs. We are excited and very open to your ideas and will help you to make it true.


My favorite is Cereal cookies! This cookies are so healthy and yummy! And, it contains CORNFLAKES. WHO DOESN'T LOVE CORNFLAKES? <3 And it has chocochips too!


Can I eat this right now? Please please please? OH KIDDING I won't make you guys jealous. Just buy it now!

KUKIDO opens for Indonesia only.

Like our facebook page HERE.

And follow us on twitter for updates HERE.

Visit our website for more information HERE.

You can send us an e-mail to order@hellokukido.com


KUKIDO, BAKED HAPINESS

5 comments:

  1. Cereal cookies are very recommended!! :9---

    ReplyDelete
  2. cereal cookies kukido bikin nagih.... sangat enak d jadiin cemilan ;D

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x