Friday, July 6, 2012

Farfalla's Bloopers

Old photo!


Hello, girls! Today I'm going to share a lot of fun with you. As you know, I joined a k-pop dance competition. I already posted it in my last post. We covered Taetiseo's Twinkle dance. And we have a lot of fun when shooting! Here's the video again. Keep reading to watch the bloopers! <3


Please, vote for us! We really need your vote!
How? Just click HERE, and then search "FARFALLA" and vote. If they keep asking you to login & authorize, click HERE.

Ok now it's time for, BLOOPERS. I'm not joking, I really laughed when I watched this, really. You have to watch! I already put subtitles for you, because we speak Indonesian :) Enjoy!


Sooo, what do you think? Sorry if I laughed like a freaking horse haha! If you don't know me, I'm the one who always wear dress :)
Leave a comment and let me know what do you think. And please, don't forget to vote!

Bye! xxx

8 comments:

  1. Najis gigi gua kaya kuda hahaha! It's fun tho :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL gue ketawanya kayak kuda lol. Yok-eh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. twinkle twinkleeeee <33333333
    i havent memorized all the lyrics yet DX

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you listen it like thousand times (like me) you'll remember by itself! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea i rememberr it but im not quite sure if it's the correct lyric wtf lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just search on google then! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. bahahah muka gw kocak skli yak wkwkkw
    *terlalu sadis caramu......."
    ichantik wkwkwkk kkkk semua cantik hhh ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahaha muka gue juga kocak itu lol iyadeh yang cantexxx

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x