Sunday, August 12, 2012

HolikaHolika Bulgarian Rose Skin Care Kit Review



Hello, everyone! ShabangShabang kindly sponsored me 2 beauty products, but I'm gonna separate them into 2 posts. ShabangShabang is actually an online shop based in Indonesia, which sells Korean Products such as HolikaHolika, Innisfree, and Nature Republic.

So today I'm going to make a review about....

YEAY Bulgarian Rose Skin Care Kit by Holika Holika! I am so happy. Big hug to ShabangShabang!

Bulgarian 'damask' Rose, cultivated since the 16th century, which is considered to produce the finest quality essence. Holika's Bulgarian Rose oil and Rose Water is from the Valley of Roses, the Kazanlak town and absolute is made with delicate process. It provides high-moisturizing effect and marvelous beauty to the skin as same as Cleopatra's beauty secret.

Omg, Cleopatra's beauty secret. Every single girl in this world knows that Cleopatra is super pretty!



The Bulgarian Rose Skin Care Kit contains 4 skin care.

- Petal Skin
- Emulsion
- Pearly Blossom Cream
- Petal Moisture Mask




Pearly Blossom Cream has a thick consistency like another cream, and it has shimmer in it. As you can see, it's pink!
It has Rose smell. Actually, all of them smell like roses. I really like the smell! :) I do really like this cream, because my skin felt so soft after I applied it on my skin. Really smooth. Oh, and I show the swatches on my skin after I describe all of the products :)




Next, Petal Moisture Mask. This mask has a gel-like consistency. And the color is so pretty, a soft brown. And maybe you can not see, but there's a lot of Rose's Petals in it! That is awesome. You just need to put it on your face for maybe 5 minute, and wipe of the excess mask with a damp towel.



Petal skin is an essence, like SKII essence, but this one contains roses. It absorbs super fast, and made my skin super smooth and fresh. My skin felt like a real rose petal, smoooooooooth.



The last one is Emulsion! This emulsion works for moisturize your skin. It has a very thick consistency. This emulsion is really really great, but I don't like the bottle. It has a super small hole, and the product can not easily come out so I need to shake it vigorously! But the emulsion itself is nice :)

So here are the swatches!



Interested? Go buy it in ShabangShabang Indonesia!



You can also like ShabangShabang Indonesia facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/shabangshabangIndonesia

And you also can follow their twitter here http://twitter.com/ordershabang


Oh, and I am so happy that I finally reached 100 followers on my blog! Thank you guys for your support. Please wait for an International Giveaway that will be up soon. Bye gorgeous <3

19 comments:

  1. cantiknya megan ^^

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemme be your photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Cleopatra's beauty secret.
    It looks intresting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I like it so much. It really soften your skin

      Delete
  4. gyaaa! you're so cute >o<
    i followed your blog dear, hope you can check my blog too <3

    xoxo
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gita, will check your blog asap xx

      Delete
  5. gyaaa! you're so cute >o<
    i followed your blog dear, hope you can check my blog too <3

    xoxo
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It's not that good, i have acnes on my forehead :( anyway, thanks pandaki<3

      Delete
  7. waaa cantiknya. such a beauty skin :)
    im ur new follower, mind to check n be friend?

    www.prettiestlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasiiih :) aku udah cek blog kamu, bagus :) dan aku suka bannernya, HelloKitty! <3

      Delete
  8. Wow cool products!!

    I haven't tried Holika Holika skin care before only their cosmetics ^^

    Usualy very high quality.

    Thanks for the great review.

    Love Emi

    Your new follower ^^

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any recommendations?
    Here is my weblog ; I can't believe this

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable
    for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to
    create your theme? Fantastic work!

    Here is my page :: alplist.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's actually a cool and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Also visit my blog ... quantrim reviewed **

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x