Sunday, August 19, 2012

Geo Mimi Cafe Waffle Review


Hi everyone! Today I'm going to review a circle lenses that were kindly sponsored by UNIQSO.
I chose Geo Mimi Cafe in Waffle since I didn't have a grey lenses before. And I heard about mimi series a lot, and my friend told me that this lenses are the best.
So yeah, I chose this lenses!

This lenses are actually produced by Geo medical, which is already known internationally for their comfy and cute designs circle lenses. They have a lot of choices that you can choose.



As you can see, this waffle lenses has a unique pattern, just like a waffle in your favorite cafe <3 I really love the pattern! They have another pattern for the cafe series, you can check them HERE



Here's with and without flash. Actually, you can see the pattern easily even without flash because the pattern is so defined!

Lens Details

Weight: 100 grams
Manufacturer: GEO Medical
Diameter: 15.00 mm
Water content: 38%
Place of origin: Korea

Yup, it's 15.00. It's HUGE. It's good for that dolly look.



Here how it looked on my eye! I really love the enlargement. This lenses really makes my eyes POP. Its nice <3 But in a dark room or maybe at night, you can not see the pattern clearly, but of course your eyes will still look big and fresh!

Color and Design:
I don't need to say this anymore, they're pretty for sure.

Comfort:
This lenses are very thin and delicate. But, because I have "not-big-eyeballs" (I dont wanna say they're small haha!), this lenses are too big for me, so when I move my eyes, sometimes I can see the edges of the lenses. So I think I will use this lenses for photo shoot or something like that. But overall, they're comfy!

Enlargement:
Very big and dolly, I love it <3

Overall:
They're great. I love this lenses because when I put make up on, I really look like a doll ;) Goes perfect with dolly make up.


I did a gyaru makeup here, with Geo Mimi Cafe Waffle! What do you think?


Here's the eye makeup. I think it looks like a doll ^///^




Interested? Go Buy it now in UNIQSO STORE
They have a lots of circle lenses collection that you can choose.

Don't forget to insert code BMG10 for 10% off!


8 comments:

  1. These lens are so pretty!! I love the pattern <3<3
    You looks so cute in the last photo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the thick limbal ring which looks super dolly~
    You look so pretty in the photo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it's super dolly! Matches that gyaru style.
      Thanks so much, Bella <3

      Delete
  3. HIIIIII love the lenses they look really cool ^^

    Love from your newest follower.

    Emi

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup they're cool and comfy :)

      Thanks for following, Emi xx

      Delete
  4. oooh, I'm loving the design of this lens!! really pretty! Thanks for sharing ^_~

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x