Friday, August 24, 2012

Koala Kiss Shop

Hi girls! Today i wanna make a big announcement. I HAVE AN ONLINE SHOP! <3
I sell Korean make up, Korean Skin Care, Korean Hair Care, and korean accesories!

- Etude House
- Skinfood
- The Face Shop
- Holika Holika
- Tony Moly
- Laneige
Please like my facebook shop page here http://facebook.com/KoalaKissShop

I use PO (Pre Order) system, which means you have to wait for a week for your package to arrive. I closed my PO every THURSDAY.
For now, Koala Kiss Shop only available for Indonesia only. But if you're overseas, you still can like that facebook page becuase i'm planning to go international :)

For accessories, I only open PO after the last PO package arrive, so I will inform when will the next PO open in my facebook page.

And if you want something that are not in that page, you can email me.
For more info & order, please email me at koalakiss.blog@gmail.com.

Sorry for the long post, I didn't put any picture here, so sorry if you're bored :( but please, support my shop! :)

Thanks, girls.
Bye~ xoxo

4 comments:

  1. sukses ya~
    sdah ku like ^^

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks rhea for liking! Spread the word yah xx

      Delete
  2. hey :D
    i give you an award..
    check this http://cikey-kim.blogspot.com/2012/08/first-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x