Saturday, August 4, 2012

New Banner & Essential Rich Premier Hair Lotion Review


Hello everyone!

As you can see, I've made some changes to my blog. New blog banner, new profile pic which I used it above, new fonts, and I added some pages below my banner, you have to check them out!

Oh and I have a new email for this blog. It's koalakiss.blog@gmail.com Feel free to email me anytime! I really love to have new friends <3

For you that are new followers, you may not know about my previous banner, so I'm going to show you :D


This is my old banner. Flowery, pastel-ish, and pink-ish. I like this banner too. The reason why I changed it is not because I hate it, but I kinda bored of it and I want a banner that more mature or something like that, because I'm growing up! :)


And this is my banner now! I like this banner soooooo much. I did a korean makeup style here.
I used Spring Heart no.2 falsies. Even though Spring Heart produced in Japan, but I personally think that no.2 is more natural unlike the other Japan falsies that dramatic.
For my hair, I just french braided my bangs and make a big bun for the rest of my hair.

So what do you think about my new banner? Which one do you like, the old one or the new one? Please tell me! :)
.
.
.
.
.
Now move on to the review!



Finally I got this hair lotion! I saw this a lot on the internet, but Essential doesn't available in Indonesia. I also use Essential shampoo (bought it in China) and bought this hair lotion in Singapore. You can check my hair care routine here.


Essential products are actually meant for damaged hair. I don't have damaged hair actually, because I never dye my hair before and I rarely use hair irons. But damage hair care are usually more "intense" than a normail hair care. That's why I use them.




It's actually taller than I thought. It's about 14.5 cm tall. And I LOVE the packaging. The packaging made with high quality plastic. I can't really press the bottle, the plastic is really hard.




This is how the lotion look like. The texture is like conditioner. It smells so freaking nice! It absorbs well into my hair, and doesn't sticky at all. But you might feel a bit sticky if you apply it too much.

I really love this hair lotion! Actually, Essential also have hair serum. I really want the hair serum! It looks like this (the pink one)

source: www.kao.com
Please sponsor me Essential Hair Serum! :)

I'm going to make a giveaway soon! I wanted to make a giveaway when I reached 100followers, but It's almost September (my blog anniversary) so I think I'll combined them together. If you have not follow my blog yet, please do follow now!

I love you so much guys <3 See you later xxx

18 comments:

  1. much better than before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello nice banner, but IMHO the size is too way big ^-^
    maybe you should resize it or make it smaller :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei xiaovee, thanks for ur comment :) i tried to make the size smaller before, and it looked a bit strange and didn't fit my blog well. So i think this size is better :D

      Delete
  3. yay!!
    so korean.... love the new one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your new banner is so cool...
    I interest to make it too..hehehehe...

    please join with my new blog too at www.justlovelyskincare.blogspot.com

    nice to meet you,

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like new banner its so lovely banner dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes.. the new is the better one, kayak korean ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu :) iya aku dandannya style korea :3

      Delete
  7. you're so pretty! followed you back :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the new one is more simply beautiful. bikin tutorial makeupnya dong kak. cantik bgt dan gak too much jd keliatan natural.
    ^^
    makasih.

    www.prettiestlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasiiiih ya :) nanti aku bakal bikin kok, ditunggu yaaa :D

      Delete

A comment would be nice! x