Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hada Labo Gokujyun Facial Wash & Lotion Review

Hey guys! How's your day?
Today I'm going to review Hada Labo's Gokujyun series. This post is gonna be a very quick post.



Sorry for the untidy background ;(

Why I chose Gokujyun series? Because I have a quite dry skin so I need extra moist for my skin. The other series are for whitening. Because I already have a fair skin color, I think I don't need whitening products anymore :)
I bought a facial wash and lotion.



It has 2 types of Hyaluronic Acid which meant to hold water on our skin, so your skin will keep hydrated all day :)
I really love this facial wash! It doesn't has any special fragrance so it's good for sensitive skin (which I also has a sensitive skin) so it's good for me! 
But actually, now I don't use it again because I have some pimples on my forehead and nose (I already have them before I start using Hada Labo), so I need to kill them!
I'm not saying that Hada Labo caused me some pimples, but this facial wash didn't meant to kill pimples :)

Now I'm using Sebamed's antibacterial facial wash and it really works.




I really love this lotion! I still using it until now. This lotion is really amazing. It has a watery consistency, and absorbs to my skin super fast. It hydrate my face and smells nice too :) My skin feels so soft after I applied this lotion.
I only need about 4 drops for my whole face!

That's all for my review.
I want to apologize to all of you, because I still have to postpone my giveaway until I don't know when. I actually ordered the gifts via online, but until now they're still not arrived yet and it's been 3 weeks :( Please be patient, girls! And if you haven't subscribed yet to my blog, go subscribe now :D

Goodbye girls! <3

10 comments:

  1. this makes me wanna try hadalabo series ! :D nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it, they're great :) but i don't recommend thisnif you have pimples like me, beacuse it doesn't reduced them :)

      Delete
  2. great review! I have to agree with you that this doesn't work on healing pimples at all. But I still add these to my daily regime just so I can still use them..keke ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I still use the lotion too, it's so great :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, very detailed review of this Hada Labo product. I will be waiting for another review of skincare / makeup products. ^_^ Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi^^ where did you buy this? :) is this all your base daily skincare?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them qt watsons, but i'm pretty sure toucan find them in any drugstore :) i don't use the favial wash again, but still using the lotion :)

      Delete
  5. Hi I know it's been long time since u post this review and I happen to read it just now since I have issue whether to choose hada labo or sebamed skincare. Which one is the best? Does sebamed antibacterial skincare dry ur skin? Thnks so much wish to hear from u :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the super late reply! :(

      For me, Sebamed facial washes are great, especially when you're treating acne. But if you have dry skin, and minimal pimples, Hada Labo is for you :)

      Delete

A comment would be nice! x