Hi, girls! Finally I made another make up tutorial video! Yeay I'm so happy. This time, I made a make up tutorial inspired by HyunA, in a music video called "Oppa Dak Nae Style" or which is also known as "Oppa is My Style" the second version of "Oppa Gangnam Style".
I really love this song! It it so funny, especially the horse dance, haha! And this Gangnam thing is so popular now, also in 9gag!
I decided to make this tutorial, because I really love HyunA look here. She's so pretty, and looks so gyaru-ish! Here's another snapshot of her in the music video.
So cute, right? In my tutorial, I actually reduced the thickness of the eyeliner so it's more wearable, but if you want to make em' thick, it's up to you :)
And here's my tutorial!
So what do you think? Is it good enough? I am so sorry for the bad English, because I am not fluent in speaking English so yeah, you know. But this was my first time talking in front of the camera, and I was so nervous!
Circle lens sponsored by UNIQSO, it's Geo Mimi Cafe in Waffle. Check my review HERE.
Make up used in this video:
- Garnier BB cream
- Make Up Forever HD Concealer 315
- Etude House Shini Star Pact (peach)
- Beauties Factory Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Heroine Make Kiss Me Eyeliner
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
- Sephora Glitter Eyeliner 03 Opal
- NARS Trio Blush
- Lovely ME:EX Blusher PK102
- Heavy Rotation Milky Color Lips D1A 01
- Silky Girl Moisture Max 08 Strawberry Float
- Stila Lip Glaze Z2 Pinkle Twinkle
Please put some comment below or in my youtube video! Please subscribe to my channel at http://youtube.com/user/koalakisstv
If you want to request any make up tutorial, feel free to tell me through comment section below or you can tell me via email email@example.com
Thanks for watching, byebye! xoxo