Tuesday, September 4, 2012

HyunA "Oppa Is My Style" Make Up Tutorial



Hi, girls! Finally I made another make up tutorial video! Yeay I'm so happy. This time, I made a make up tutorial inspired by HyunA, in a music video called "Oppa Dak Nae Style" or which is also known as "Oppa is My Style" the second version of "Oppa Gangnam Style".

I really love this song! It it so funny, especially the horse dance, haha! And this Gangnam thing is so popular now, also in 9gag!

I decided to make this tutorial, because I really love HyunA look here. She's so pretty, and looks so gyaru-ish! Here's another snapshot of her in the music video.





So cute, right? In my tutorial, I actually reduced the thickness of the eyeliner so it's more wearable, but if you want to make em' thick, it's up to you :)

And here's my tutorial!


So what do you think? Is it good enough? I am so sorry for the bad English, because I am not fluent in speaking English so yeah, you know. But this was my first time talking in front of the camera, and I was so nervous!

Circle lens sponsored by UNIQSO, it's Geo Mimi Cafe in Waffle. Check my review HERE.


Make up used in this video:
- Garnier BB cream
- Make Up Forever HD Concealer 315
- Etude House Shini Star Pact (peach)
- Beauties Factory Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Heroine Make Kiss Me Eyeliner
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
- Sephora Glitter Eyeliner 03 Opal
- NARS Trio Blush
- Lovely ME:EX Blusher PK102
- Heavy Rotation Milky Color Lips D1A 01
- Silky Girl Moisture Max 08 Strawberry Float
- Stila Lip Glaze Z2 Pinkle Twinkle


Please put some comment below or in my youtube video! Please subscribe to my channel at http://youtube.com/user/koalakisstv

If you want to request any make up tutorial, feel free to tell me through comment section below or you can tell me via email koalakiss.blog@gmail.com

Thanks for watching, byebye! xoxo

16 comments:

  1. I love it! You look awesome. Great video. Hey what do u say if we subscribe to each other? I notice there are not many indo bloggers doing youtube yet so to know that some of you do are totally great. Lmk will ya :) take care. My username is rosdianalittleworld.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeiy! Ofcourse i will subscribe to you, it's nice to have a blogger & youtube friends :)

      Delete
  2. wo xi huan ni de broken english la :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! you look so pretty and gorgeous! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely dear! keep up the good work! i like it a lot! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across your blog and I am loving how cute it is! Subscribed to you now ^_^. I am a beauty blogger as well. Great look, even I liked her look in the MV.

    www.crazypoplock.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaww,, amazing beautyfull but simply. ^_^
    sukasuka,, :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Alvianti. Don't forget to watch my latest tutorial on youtube :) you can check it out on my sidebar <3

      Delete

A comment would be nice! x