Sunday, September 30, 2012

❤ Yoona "Oh!" Japanese Version Hair & Make Up Tutorial ❤


Hello everyone!
I'm back with another tutorial :) It's inspired by YoonA in Girl's Generation new music video, "OH!" Japanese version. I really lie YoonA's look there,so simple yet cute!



Want to know how to do it? Just check the tutorial below. Change the quality to 720p for HD video! (yeay just bought a new camera, it's HD haha! <3)

*update* There's something wrong with this video embedding, so please click HERE to jump to my youtube channel to watch my video in a larger size so you can see it clearly.


Please tell your opinion in comment section below :)
If you haven't joined my international giveaway, you can click HERE.

Cirlce lenses sponsored by UNIQSO.

17 comments:

  1. Such a good tutorial! You really did it well I loved it :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm still learning and I hope my tutorials will be better and better next time, thanks for the support xx

      Delete
  2. super duper pretty!!i love everything from hair, makeup all! You look as gorgeous as Yoona!! Stay pretty ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet support! Xxx

      Delete
  3. cantik banget megaaan xD
    nice tutorial btw, you're really pretty ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou melissaaaaa <3 kmu juga cantik banget kok xx

      Delete
  4. hey, im 13 and i would like to be your boyf :) - j

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi... Are you Jesslyn's sister? Aku temen kampusnya.
    Salam kenal yaaaa :D

    Aku udah lama jadi silent reader blog kamu, cuma baru akhir akhir ini (Agustus) mulai coba bikin beauty blog..

    Aku tag kamu untuk dapetin Versatile Blog Award :D

    http://www.irenewithlove.com/2012/10/07/versatile-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya cci, aku adeknya jesslyn :)
      Thankyou banget ya cci! Xx :)

      Delete
  6. But u more look like soyeon T-ara dear xD hwaaaa so beautifull :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. What brand of make up you used? please tell me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please open the description box on my video on youtube, I listed the products there :)

      Delete

A comment would be nice! x