Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dueba Barbie Puffy 3 Tone Brown


Happy Sunday girls! And happy early Halloween!
Today I'm going to review a circle lenses, again! <3 I got Dueba Barbie Puffy 3 Tone in brown from UNIQSO. They Kindly sponsored me again.


This time, I made a review vlog for you guys! But I am so so sorry for the bad lighting and sounds, because I am filming in my room (which is very dark) Next time I won't do it again. But first, I'm going to show you pictures and complete review here. Scroll down if you wanna see the video.




I really love the packaging! It's so simple, neat, and girly with a ouch of flowers. And I really love the "Barbie" font, so girly and so eye catching! And as usual, it has a metal cap. Make sure you open it carefully, because it can cut you finger. Be careful, girls!



Here's the close up of the lens (No flash) So pretty and natural. I love how it has an orange color at the center, so unique.



The color shows up better with flash, but without flash, it is still good looking!



LOL excuse my silly faces here :p

As you can see, the color doesn't show much in indoor lighting. But you still can see that I'm wearing a lens from that orange frame. In direct sunlight, it looks so nice! The color shows uo better but still looks natural. With flash, the color shows up super nice, but looks a bit unnatural. Not unnatural in a bad way, but in a good way! So people will notice your lenses.

Let's see how they look with make up on!


Here's I'm using only on my left eye, you can see that my right eye is smaller, right?



Omygosh, I'm in love with this lens!

So here's my opinions!
Packaging: 3/5
The packaging is ice, but I don't like the metal cap.

Color & Design: 5/5
I can't deny that it is superrr gorgeous! And also, it has 16.5 mm which is very HUGE! Love.

Comfort: 4/5
I wore them to school for 8 hours. My eyes started to dry after 6 hours (without any eyedrops). I suggest you to always bring your eyedrops if you're wearing lenses.

Overall score: 4.5/5! 

 A must have circle lenses for uljjang & gyaru 



Buy this lens from UNIQSO! Enter code BMG10 to get 10% off! Click the picture below to directly go to Dueba Barbie Puffy 3 Tone Brown page!


Wanna watch me talk about this lens & show you the lens via video? Watch it down below! Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel.

Turn up the volume and change the quality to HD 720p for a clearer sound and image.




Thanks for dropping by. Goodbye! xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Nice post
    follow me http://wonderfullstraycat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you are looking pretty~
    I like these lenses! Many others suit it as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, christina! There's an error on my laptop so ican't put comments on your blog, but I just wanna say that your hair is super gorgeous <3

      Delete
  3. oyeah! Liking this lens :)) and you're pwetty :)
    liking this blog!
    follow each other?

    http://www.isle-of-view.blogspot.com
    “say ‘isle of view’ 5 times.
    Well, isle of view back! ”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, will follow you as soon as possible :)

      Delete
  4. wow~ i want those lenses *^* they're so pretty!

    Hi, are you interested in winning free circle lenses? If you are, enter my giveaway! http://yuyuayumu.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/sponsored-giveaway-coming-soon.html thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! you look amazing! Would you like following one another?
    xx
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) i'm going yo follow you :)

      Delete
  6. I wanted to get these before but I'll probably get these next time since they look quite nice on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful and nice :) go but at uniqso.com and don't forget to use coupon BMG10 for 10% discounts :)

      Delete

A comment would be nice! x