Saturday, October 13, 2012

❤ September Favorites 2012 ❤



I saw a lot of youtubers d favorites, and doing monthly favorites. And also, some of you requested it! So I decided to make SEPTEMBER FAVORITES.
And yup, I don't make a video for this, because I am not brave enough to film myself, talking English and make pretty faces! So I just simply make a blog post for you guys, sorry :(

Since this is a monthly favorite, I won't review these products completely. I'm just going to mention my pros of them!


The first item is from Etude House. It's Shini Star Clear Pact in Peach. As you can see, the color of the powder is unique. It's not brown-ish, but more pink-ish. And I really love how it has shimmer in it. When I apply it on my skin, it doesn't has that over glittery face, but it just make your skin glows and look super healthy. I sometime wear this to school, but it's still look so natural :)



The next item is Eco Safety Daily Sunblock from Innisfree. I've been loving Innisfree these months! This sunblock is water based so it doesn't clog my pores at all.  I really love the consistency, a bit watery so it's not too heavy for daily use. It looks shiny on my face, but it gives me a healthy glow. And it smells so nice! Not like other sunblock that smells like swimming pool water haha :p



I used this BB cream in my last make up tutorial. I really do love this BB cream! It's Garnier's BB Cream. This is the best BB cream I've ever used. It has a nice texture, and spread easily on my skin. It does cover my skin problems such as pimples, redness, big pores, and others. It does gives me a perfect coverage compared to other BB creams. And also, it feels so light, not heavy like foundation. I totally recommend this! But sadly, this BB cream doesn't available in Indonesia. I don't know why Garnier don't distribute it to here, but I hope this BB cream will arrive in Indonesia SOON!


Last but not least, a Lip Tint in cherry from Innisfree! I never used a lip tint before. And for the first time lip tint user, I really love this one! It has a very watery consistency, and smells so nice, like a cherry! It stays on my lips quite long and doesn't dry out my lips. And also, this thing is so pigmented. Just to remind you, build the color one by one. Don's use a vigorous amount of it. And also, don't swallow it because I once accidentally swallow it and it tasted super bitter! >.<

If you want that product above (only korean products), you can but it from my personal store. It's Koala Kiss Shop. Visit HERE to see my shop!

And that's all for September Favorites. I hope you guys find this useful. And please stay tune on my blog because I have tons of reviews & tutorials waiting for you! Bye 

11 comments:

  1. how about tony moly? i heard this one is as good as etude. give me suggestion please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like tony moly, especially their packaging! Always cute.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the Garnier BB cream :D I understand how you feel about making a video and talking in english. I'm gonna shoot my first ever make-up tutorial this weekend but I'm just gonna stick to voice over...

    Mooij

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!
      Yep, but maybe I'll make it someday, because i'm still learning :) goodluck for you! Xx

      Delete
  3. the garnier bb seems pretty interesting! I should really try it out soon...Thanks for sharing ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, janet! If you find it, go buy it because it's sooooo great :)

      Delete
  4. Is the sunblock make your face oily? Because I have oily type...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not to oily since it's a water based sunblock, but it's a bit oily because it has spf in it :) the bigger the spf, it's more tend to oily :)

      Delete
  5. I wanna try the lip tint!! It might be similar to tony moly one I guess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried tony moly's before, but this one is so great! :)

      Delete
  6. Many bloggers have reviewed on Garnier's BB cream and the comments are positive, guess I'm gonna try it out someday :) And I like the color of Shini Star Clear Pact, Etude House always has cute packaging on their products <3

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x