Saturday, December 1, 2012

October & November Favorites!


Happy December guys! I'm so happy because it's almost Christmas!

I want to apologize to all of you, because I haven't blog for a long time now. The finals just over yesterday, so days before the finals, I concentrated to study, so I don't have time to blog. I am so sorry :(

But since the finals are over, I made an October & November Favorites video for you guys!
I shared my favorite beauty products for the last two months. Most of them are korean products.

I will also make a review on my blog, but I just shared some points of the product in my video.
I hope you find it helpful!

Here's the video
Product list:

- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam
- Skinfood Carrot Base in Green
- Skinfood Tomato Hand Lotion
- Lip Smacker Watermelon Wave
- Dove Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-oil Serum

Thanks for watching, see you! xx

7 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing ! great picks =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul..thanks for sharing


    xoxo Wengie
    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. maau lip smackernya T_T
    itu beli dimana ya Megan??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yg punyaku sih belinya di malay, tapi skarang uda ada di guardian kok :)

      Delete
  4. Yg punya ku sih belinya di malay, tapi skarang di guardian ada kok mel :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x