Thursday, January 10, 2013

❤ Jessica "I Got a Boy" Make Up Tutorial ❤


Hi everyone! Jigeumeun, Sonyeoshidae!
Finally I got my hand on this tutorial. I always always love Jessica. She's my favorite member of girls' generation. And I really really love her look in their newest music video, I Got a Boy! Her make up is really pretty and fun, with lots of rhinestones.

And you will find in the video something missing, which is the part when I draw my bottom false lashes and stick some rhinestones.
Basicly, you just need to draw 4 fake lashes on the bottom of your eyes, and then stick rhinestones between the lashes.

And also, I didn't make any script when I dubbed my video. So sorry for the bad english! :p

I hope it's helpful! Please enjoy ^^


7 comments:

  1. Ahh nice tutorial! I did one too :3 But I was inspired by Yuri haha~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already saw yours! It's so pretty. Your tutorials are always easy Bella <3

      Delete
  2. You look cute ^^ And the gems are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! They're nails gems :p

      Delete
  3. cantik cee >.< btw I'm your new follower~~ salam lenal yahh

    mels at pandapavillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x