Saturday, February 23, 2013

Charles Fox Eyelashes | No. 09374

Omo, I'm so sorry I neglected you guys :( Actually, I'm in the last year of senior high school, and you know how chaos the situation is. EXAM EVERYDAY geez. But but but! Today I got time to do a review of Charles Fox eyelashes, sponsored by OCEAN SHOP.


I don't know if this one is the official one, but Ocean Shop already told me that she got some of her lashes from leftover productions from the official factory. So I can't say that this is fake, if you know what I mean.



I got mine in No. 09374. From the packaging it self, it's so nice and light. The design is super simple, make it looks more classy. 



Here's the lashes! This is perfect. Not too long, and so natural. Perfect for everyday make up. And what I love about this lashes, it has long and short combination strands, which make it more natural.
The falsies are easy to take out from the case, and easy to bend. Easy to work with!



This is my eyes with natural make up and mascara. No falsies, looks so plain. Oh, sorry for the bad quality pictures, I took selcas with my front iPhone camera :(



And tadaaah! Here's me with falsies. They're so natural! Doesn't make me look like drag queen ^^

Let's take a close up look.



I know the pic quality is super shitty :(

You can see that it's super natural, although it looks quite long, but in real life you barely notice them. All people only know that you have longer and fuller lashes! how cool is that?




Wanna get this falsies?
Buy it at OCEAN SHOP now.


12 comments:

  1. wah.. kliatan natural banget... thanks for sharing :)
    btw new follower here.. follback yah klo g kbratan.. thanks^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! they look a lot more natural than I thought they would :D
    You look so pretty with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that falsie lashes looks really natural sweetie. Now I´m following you i hope your followme back.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Neat post. There's a problem with your website in internet explorer, might check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a good section of folks will omit your magnificent writing due to this problem.

    Also visit my web blog; weblink

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x