Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dermal Mask | Marine Collagen Essence

Hi hi! This week I posted 2 entry on my blog, which is super rare. (≧∀≦)ノ So today, I'm going to review a facial mask from Dermal. It's in Marine Collagen Essence.



To be honest, ShabangShabang already sponsored me this facial mask for such a long time, but I just blog about it now. Why? Because that time, I don't have a camera, so I only took picture of this mask with my phone. And the quality is yikes. So I kinda regret and confused, how am I supposed to blog about it. But yeah, it already happened, and I need to blog about it. So, I'm so sorry about the quality :(

Let's jump in.


This mask helps to firm, moisturize, and regenerate our skin. It contains collagen, which is very good for our skin, because it can make our skin firmer and youthful.



the mask is actually too big for me, so you can see that there's a lot of "wrinkle" on the sheet. And it's quite thick for a  mask. I personally love a thin mask more, but this one is okay.
And the best part is.... it smells so freakin nice! I kept smelling it because it's just soooooo nice. But the perfume is not so strong, so for you who have sensitive skin, don't worry.

And after half an hour, the essence absorbed well into my skin.


See how the mask is dry? The essence absorbed nicely and didn't feel sticky at all! Love itttt. (。ゝ∀・)b

And here's a narcistic pic of me hehe ヾ(*´▽`*)ノ

Overall, I really love this mask. It really moisturize my skin and didn't break me out. I just wish that they make the sheet a bit thinner, and that's it!
Rated it 4.5/5. love love loveeee.

Buy this mask at ShabangShabang! They sell korean brands with reasonable prices.


--------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and I think that I want to make something, maybe make up tutorial (blog/youtube), together! I want to make like a collaboration tutorial or something like that. If anyone interested, just tell me on the comment section below. Byebye pretties <3

3 comments:

  1. let`s make a blog make up tutorial :).. i am hana btw

    http://beauty-chica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pay a quick visit daily a few web sites and blogs to read
    content, but this webpage gives quality based articles.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post - house

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x