Monday, June 17, 2013

Korea Trip Haul

Well hello! Today's topic is all about my haul from my Korea trip few weeks ago. I think this is the second haul post that I ever made.

I don't know if this going to be boring or not, but I just want to share with you guys what I bought ^^

Let's jump on to the haul, shall we?

Let's separate them by brands (and sorry for the gloomy picture, the sun is not bright enough today)
note: I don't put everything in here since some of them are used up

ETUDE HOUSE




Here's what I got from Etude House! Let's list the name of it.

(Left back - front right)

- Puff Cocktail
- Collagen Moistfull Facial Freshner
- CC Cream (Silky)
- MiniMe SHINee Hair & Body Mist (Taemin's)
- Fresh Cherry Tint (OR201)
- Secret Beam (no. 2)
- Black Head Remover Dual Sheet
- Collagen Eye Patch
- Pomegranate Facial Mask
- Color Pop Nail Color (no. 7)


THE FACESHOP


- Chia Seed Soothing Mist Toner
- Peach Cushion Blusher (Peach Cushion)
- Clean Face Spot Corrector
- Collagen Facial Mask
- Red Ginseng Facial Mask
- Kelp Facial Mask
- Acai Berry Facial Mask
- Blueberry Facial Mask

ODBO


- Collagen Hydra Facial Mask
- Vitamin C Facial Mask
- Sun Block Pact

INNISFREE


- Green Tea Seed Serum
- Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
- It's Rea; Adlay Facial Mask

SKINFOOD


- Black Sugar Mask Wash Off (Best Seller, works so nice!)
- Rice Mask Wash Off

TONY MOLY


- Delight Mono Shadow (no. 7)
- Tony Nail Trendy (CL38)
- Peach Hand Cream

BOONS


- Everyday Eye & Lip Make Up Remover Pads
- Cotton Pads

MISCELLANEOUS


- Pasco Snail Hand Cream
- Pasco Green Tea Hand Cream
- Pasco Blueberry Hand Cream
- Winter Collagen Treatment Mask
- Purederm Red Ginseng Facial Mask



AND... the weirdest among all.................




*drumrolls*







PSY FACIAL MASKS! Omg they're so weird, funny, and cute at the same time (and also the priciest) T.T


That's it for my hauls! Hope it's not that boring.
If you have any questions about these products (what I feel about it) just ask me on the comment section below, I'll answer as good as I can ^^

See ya next time, byebye!

9 comments:

  1. lol..
    hahaha..
    that PSY facial masks are really cute xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Iya aku sampe kaget nemuin itu di e-mart, lucu banget xD

      Delete
  3. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources
    back to your site? My website is in the exact same area of interest
    as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you present
    here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Thank you!



    Also visit my web page :: Acai Berry Fresh Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Haul!!
    Psy masks are genius!! it's probably fun to use those!
    Hope you had fun in Korea (i'm so jealous)^3^
    -Jill
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda afraid to use those actually :p
      Fon't be jealous! You will also go there someday ^^
      Thank youu

      Delete
  5. hahaha the Psy face masks, never in my wildest dreams I wouldn've thought Psy's face on beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute (º̩̩́Дº̩̩̀)
    I want one

    Visit my beauty blog (ˆ‎​​​​-ˆ‎​​​​)-σ ♥
    http://www.gracesoputra.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x