Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back to School: DIY Hair Moisturizer Mist


Hello, guys! I know, school is super super near now (and some of you are already back to school), and I'm sad as well since holiday is almost over. But well, since this year I'm going to University, I'm kinda excited to meet new friends.

When you're in school, in class, you know, air conditioner really can dry up your hair. I always felt that my hair was super dry when I was in class. So here I am, gonna show you how I solve this problem. HAIR MIST. Just a few spritz, and your hair is back to life. But Hair mist is expensive you know. So why don't we just make it by ourself?

Please watch the tutorial below if you wanna know how I made it.
(There's an error at the beginning which make my face look dumb, so please don't laugh! XD)

If you haven't subscribed, please do! here's my channel --> KOALAKISSTV

Hope you enjoy, and give it a thumb's up if you find it helpful. Thank you! <3<3<3<3


10 comments:

  1. great blog XD
    can we follow each other? :)
    www.miharujulie.com
    i'll follow back sweetie XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting,, now do not need to shell out big bucks to get a hair mist.
    thank you for inormasinya
    visit our website at http://www.beautyandtheblog.co/makeup-for-a-fun-weekend.html
    or if you're bored at home, we create with nails so watch our youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VpFd2wZRAw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an interesting post! ^^

    Anyway, you have such a lovely blog.
    I've been following you.
    Mind to follow me back? ^^

    Glad to know you.
    Thank you!
    Debby
    AMOUR DE MA VIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..
    Aku tau blog kamu dari grup dan website indonesia beauty blogger.
    Beberapa kali saya baca-baca blogpost kamu, isinya menarik banget.
    Salam kenal ya dan sekalian meninggalkan jejak kalau tidak keberatan.

    Salam,
    Ardamus

    ReplyDelete

A comment would be nice! x