We wish you a merry christmas~ <3<3<3
It's that time of the year again, holy jolly CHRISTMAS
I am super duper excited right now, because I'm going to have christmas dinner with my friends and family soon.
Today, I'm going to show you this winter make up trend, which is Burgundy color. It's a really pretty deep pinkish red color which will warm up your christmas night.
The main focuses of this look is the eye and lips. Don't go super bold, or else you'll look like you've been punched.
This is the eyes. Here are the steps:
1. Brighten your lids by applying a shimmery white shadow all over.
2. Apply a deep burgundy color at the outer part of your lid, blend inwards.
3. Darken the most outer part of your eyes with a deep brown color to enhance your eyes, bring it down to your outer lower eyes.
4. Blend nicely with a fluffy brush.
5. Apply a gold color at your inner corners, blend it with the burgundy color. Also highlight your under eye.
6. Apply more burgundy color for a more "pop" looking.
7. Apply eyeliner and your favorite mascara.
for the lips:
1. Apply Etude House Dear Darling Tint no. 2 at the center of your lips. Work slowly, then blend it out.
2. For a softer look, apply a concealer that match your skin tone at the edge of your lips, blend it with the liptint.
3. Apply a pinkish lipcolor to blend the deep red.
4. Apply a clear gloss for finishing touch.
Now moving on to the review.
I also love the packaging. it's sturdy, and it has a very princessy design on the cap. Love etude's products <3<3
And that's it for today! I hope you find it helpful.
BYEBYE and MERRY CHRISTMAS.